- Parents are expected to meet the class Teachers / Head Master when there is a call.
- Parents / Guardians are definitely expected to attend the Open Day Meetings on time scheduled after the Terminal Examinations and other tests as these meetings are intended to assess the progress of children and see how best both academically and otherwise.
- Those parent / children who have not attended the opening day will not be permitted next day.
Note : Parent’s attendance at all these meetings are thus compulsory important.
- The Monthly report book must be signed by the parents or guardian only and should be returned within 3 days positively.
- Parents or Guardians are asked not to enter the classroom or meet the teacher on any matter during class hours. They can enter the compound only after 3.00 pm.
- Parents are expected to cooperate with the school to ensure regularity punctuality and discipline by taking a daily interest in their children progress. They should see the hand book message daily, and ensure that home assignments are done daily.
- Interviews with the Headmaster & Class teacher will be only between 3.00pm - 4.00 p.m. on all working days. Interviews with the correspondent will be only by appointment.
- Dates given in the schedule for various school events are tentative and subject to alteration without notice.
- Parents and Guardians are advised to leave the school premises after school commences. They may collect their wards at once when the school closes for the day. This must be followed strictly.
- Tuitions are not encouraged.
Complaints if any should be made to the Headmaster in writing and not to the class teacher.